The Melvindale Boy’s Basketball program strives to guide our athletes into success - helping them to achieve their individual and team goals.
Our mission is to use the game of basketball to build character and prepare our athlete’s for life. After a successful career, athletes will be better fit to triumph against high levels of competition - both on and off the court.
Athletes are encouraged to:
- Play tough
- Play together
- Compete with 100% effort
- Perform academically
- Receive skill development and fundamental teaching
- Be challenged - mentally and physically
- Be supported in their goals
- Receive opportunities to succeed, fail, and grow
Melvindale Basketball has produced numerous winning seasons and league championships over the years. Past Alumni have gone on to play college basketball at various levels including NCCAA, NJCAA, NAIA, NCAA, as well as professionally.
View Freshman, JV, and Varsity schedules here: Schedule
View current rosters here: Hudl Account
If you would like to get in touch with our staff or have any questions about the program, please reach out to:
- Coach Fernando Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coach Matt Long at email@example.com